Personal Side Of Sharon
- I am the wife of an amazing husband, Brian, who continually
empowers me to do what I love and love who I am.
- I am Mum to 4 amazing grown children and Im looking forward to
the addition of grandchildren someday soon!
- I come from a close-knit, traditional family and I hold to their
values of loyalty, integrity and honour; "respect others for who they
are" and "be true to yourself".
- I enjoy people and I'm easy-going, open, and approachable.
- I am an optimist and something of a romantic - weddings are so
full of love and promise and joy - I'm so excited for you!
- I live on the Lake Huron shore and I revel in its beauty and
- I am actively involved in my community and in my church and enjoy
the fellowship that comes with small town life.
Professional Side Of Sharon
- I am a licensed Wedding Officiant in the Province of Ontario
- I am a Transformational Life Coach and I work with people
everyday who are experiencing transition, change or self discovery.
- I am the owner of The Wildflower Company providing coaching
retreats, workshops and sales of inspirational products that
encourage clients to live their best lives.
Passionate Side Of Sharon
- I am creative and I love it when a plan comes together.
- Writing is a passion of mine - in just about any form.
- I am passionate about people and the things that are important to
them. I love to talk to people and listen to their stories.
- I am passionate about building relationships and have been honing
my leadership and public speaking skills through many years of
involvement in Women's Ministry Groups and Retreats, Community Groups
and Outreach programmes.
- I passionately believe that your Wedding Day should be a
reflection of your relationship and the love you have for each other,
and how you want to present that and share that with the people who
are important to you. I would feel honoured to be a participant in
such a memorable event in your lives.